Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Good Thing to Dream About!

By John Kubicek

Yes, I know, I haven't been writing a lot on this blog lately. I've been a busy person. I do my best to go through all the email I receive. However, I have to resign myself to quickly scan through everything I get sent. Now and then, there will be one that catches my immediate attention. Like this one, that stated in the subject line, "My dream on 01/31/09......", that I received from my great friend and Sister in the Lord, Rev. Gerri Janeway, who had forwarded an email, originating with Dawn of Berea, KY:

I have intended to share this dream with you guys, but with all the work I was doing with Glenn on a "house flip", I was too tired to even check email for several weeks. This dream was amazing and one that I will never forget, and I hope it blesses and encourages you.

Here it is:

I was standing on a beach with a huge group of people. I didn't know any of these people; it was just a large mass of people. The people were standing a good distance from the water's edge, but I was standing apart from them facing them (ocean behind me). I turned to walk to the water's edge where I saw a HUGE window (the size of a movie screen). It was a window with glass, panes, and the wooden frame. The sky was very beautiful - almost like a sunset (shades of orange and red). I could hear the waves of the ocean crashing, and even though there was a large group of people, no one was making a sound.

There was only the sound of the ocean. When I walked to the water's edge, I looked into the window suspended in mid air above the ocean. I could see all sorts of "signs of the times" going on -- soldiers at war in a desert, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. I ran back to the group of people and said, "He's on His way; He's coming!" (speaking of Jesus).

I ran back to the water's edge and looked into the window again. I saw the same things as before only they were closer to the window. Again, I ran back to the people with even more excitement and said the same thing as before, "He's coming! He's coming!"

And I ran back to the water's edge for a third time, looked into the window, and saw the same signs, but they were right at the window (just on the other side of the glass). When I ran back to the people, a man and child stepped out of the crowd and presented me with a t-shirt neatly folded. The child was standing to the right of the man. I could not see their faces and did not know them. When the man handed me the shirt, I unfolded it and looked at the front. It had "Psalm 44:4" printed on it in big letters and numbers. I took the shirt and laid it on the beach (careful to get all of the wrinkles out of it) facing the huge window.

As I laid face down on the shirt, I was still yelling to the people "He's coming! He's coming!"

The group of people also laid face down on the beach, facing the window. There was a bright light that began to shine brightly from the eastern part of the sky. It was so intense that I could feel it literally go through my body (somewhat hard to explain). There was also a great warmth and peace that came with it. As the light appeared, I said (very calmly and with sort of a "relief" in my voice), "He's here."

As the light became brighter and stronger, my body began to rise from the ground. I knew this was the Rapture talked about in the Bible, and at this point, I woke up. It was the kind of dream that felt so very real! I looked up Psalm 44:4 when I woke up as I had no clue what it said.

This is Psalm 44:4:
You are my King, O GodCommand victories for Jacob (another name for Israel)

I read the whole chapter 44, and there were some other Scriptures that reminded me of my dream, such as verse 3: But it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the "light of Your countenance. Because You favored them."

Or verse 25: For our soul is bowed down to the dust; Our body clings to the ground."

Psalm 74:12 was a cross reference verse of Psalm 44:4
For God is my King from of old,Working salvation in the midst of the earth.

I truly believe that Jesus is coming SOON. I know we have heard this for many years, but never in history have all of the signs up to the Rapture been fulfilled. It is the next "big event" in prophecy. It is my prayer that you guys are ready to meet Him. If you have any questions or comments, I would be happy to hear them. Not one detail of this dream was "made up." I tried to remember every single detail so that you could, hopefully, "see" it as I was seeing it. It has truly made me more and more anxious to see Jesus.....what a wonderful day that will be!

God blessyou,
Dawn
Berea, Ky

What a wonderful thing to have a dream about!

And for some, I'm afraid, is that what was written about above was a nightmare. I'll explain. You see, there is a hotly disputed topic in the Christian theology: That topic is the Rapture.

Keep in mind that there are many denominations of the Christian RELIGION. For some Christian denominations, talk of the Rapture is considered to be blasphemous. At the same time, there are those that DO believe in a Rapture, but NOT in their lifetime, Heaven forbid!

The complexity gets even deeper when you consider the variances in Rapture theories. There are, as mentioned above, those that believe there is no Rapture. But for those that do believe in a Rapture, you have Pre-Tribulation, Mid-Tribulation, and Post-Tribulation Rapture ideologies. And among those that believe in any of the various Rapture scenarios, some believe it will be soon, and some doubt it will be in their lifetime.

I'm thinking, though, that God had a purpose for me today. Of all of the emails I received, and could have chosen to check out, I read this one sent to me by Rev. Gerri. It happened to be on a topic that I've been praying about, because I want to be ready when it happens, and I also want others to be ready. In that email, you'll see that Dawn does a very good job in the way she has describes the way that the vision in the window was approaching, coming closer and closer ("He's coming!"). It finally arrives with the ultimately great climax of Him being here for us!

To me, what I read from Dawn was a sign. I do believe that the time is getting short - very, very short - and I've been compelled to shout it from my rooftop (not literally, of course, because it is cold, windy, and raining). Really, this blog post today will probably do. And believe me, what it will do may not be pretty for those of us that understand Dawn's dream.

With that being said, let me ask: Are you ready?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,
Thank you for posting this dream. The Bible says, that God will not do anything unless he reveals it to his servants the prophets first. The sage is being readied, events and prophesy is being fulfilled..The Lord is surely coming soon. Let's get ready to go.

God bless you,
Rev. Gerri

Marylee said...

The NEWEST Pretrib Calendar

Hal (serial polygamist) Lindsey and other pretrib-rapture-trafficking and Mayan-Calendar-hugging hucksters deserve the following message: "2012 may be YOUR latest date. It isn't MAYAN!" Actually, if it weren't for the 179-year-old, fringe-British-invented, American-merchandised pretribulation rapture bunco scheme, Hal might still be piloting a tugboat on the Mississippi. roly-poly Thomas Ice (Tim LaHaye's No. 1 strong-arm enforcer) might still be in his tiny folding-chair church which shares its firewall with a Texas saloon, Jack Van Impe might still be a jazz band musician, Tim LaHaye might still be titillating California matrons with his "Christian" sex manual, Grant Jeffrey might still be taking care of figures up in Canada, Chuck Missler might still be in mysterious hush-hush stuff that rocket scientists don't dare talk about, John Hagee might be making - and eating - world-record pizzas, and Jimmy ("Bye You" Rapture) Swaggart might still be flying on a Ferriday flatbed! To read more details about the eschatological British import that leading British scholarship never adopted - the import that's created some American multi-millionaires - Google "Pretrib Rapture Diehards" (note LaHaye's hypocrisy under "1992"), "Hal Lindsey's Many Divorces," "Thomas Ice (Bloopers)" and "Thomas Ice (Hired Gun)," "LaHaye's Temperament," "Wily Jeffrey," "Chuck Missler - Copyist," "Open Letter to Todd Strandberg" and "The Rapture Index (Mad Theology)," "X-Raying Margaret," "Humbug Huebner," "Thieves' Marketing," "Appendix F: Thou Shalt Not Steal," "The Unoriginal John Darby," "Pretrib Hypocrisy," "The Real Manuel Lacunza," "Roots of (Warlike) Christian Zionism," "America's Pretrib Rapture Traffickers," "Pretrib Rapture - Hidden Facts," "Dolcino? Duh!" and "Scholars Weigh My Research." Most of the above is written by journalist/historian Dave MacPherson who has focused on long-hidden pretrib rapture history for 35+ years. No one else has focused on it for 35 months or even 35 weeks. MacPherson has been a frequent radio talk show guest and he states that all of his royalties have always gone to a nonprofit group and not to any individual. His No. 1 book on all this is "The Rapture Plot" (see Armageddon Books online, etc.). The amazing thing is how long it has taken the mainstream media to finally notice and expose this unbelievably groundless yet extremely lucrative theological hoax!