Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am most curious, Mr. Obama

I bring you this open letter, with permission, by a great friend of mine, to President Obama. "Susie" asks the President where his heart lies. While the judgement of anyone is way above our pay grade, it doesn't mean that we can't ask somebody where they stand. We need to know. We want to know. Character matters.

The President has left us some questionable actions that may really make us ask the questions. "Susie" is not judging, but making an inquiry, so that we will know where the President's heart truly lies. There should not be any problem with just asking, right? But as "Susie" wrote in an email, "...if I get suddenly arrested by Homeland Security for being a 'terrorist' - by the new definition of the word - you'll know why. And that my intentions were Godly minded ones, not hate filled ones..."
I am most curious Mr. Obama, why on God's created earth you call yourself a Christian, i.e. a Christ Follower, and do none of the things that He has or would? In fact the things that you do do are completely and totally opposite to all that He is.

The Word of the Living God says that His children should pray for those in authority over them, and in obedience this I do in as far as it relates to what God Himself stands for..

Every night I pray for your salvation and for that of your family, too, as I know that the man is his families spiritual leader. I also pray for the restoration of this Christian nation to the principles upon which she was founded by the fathers. Just as I, too, again in obedience and love, always pray for the blessings of God upon His chosen people, the nation Israel. His written Word says in Genesis 12:3 "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you."

God is not a man that he should lie, Mr. Obama. What He inspired by His Holy Spirit to be written, no matter how many thousands of years ago it was, Mr. Obama, He still means today. God does not change. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of Almighty God.

I have spent much time on my knees recently, far more than at any other time in my life. Praying that we in this country will turn from our collective sins before and against the Holy and Righteous God. And turn back to Him in collective and united repentance, seeking first His wisdom and Will in all matters.

If we do not Mr. President? Then it will most certainly be just like the dearly beloved Ruth Bell Graham, Billy Grahams wife, said before she left this earth to go Home to be with our risen Lord and Savior. Ruth said these following words: "If God does not judge America for her sins, then He will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah."

I end this inquiry the same way I began it. Why is it that you call yourself a Christian and deny all that He is in the choices that you are making? The massive decisions you make as the person God has allowed to become the elected president during these biblically prophetic times will have far reaching and devastating consequences sir.

This is a most sincere question that I have been led to come here and ask you. And I beg of you for the sake of your eternal soul, and the future, if any, of these once great United States, along with the millions of unborn children who are silenced before they have the opportunity to even have a voice with which to ask anything at all.

I implore you sir, to look deep within yourself even as with humbled human hands clasped and uplifted towards Heaven, asking Almighty Jehovah God to reveal to you the truth of this matter. As you sir, ask this most important question of all your life of your own self.

For in the end - it is His opinion that matters most of all and by which we all will be judged.

Thank you very much for your time.

In Christ Jesus, I gratefully remain,
"Susie"

Bookmark and Share

No comments: