Saturday, January 17, 2009

Miracles Do Happen! But, are prayers always answered?

By John Kubicek

I saw a clip today that I had to post here. Some good questions were asked.

And I was very intrigued by Huckabee's answers.

While this post and the video bring up some great questions that we all have, I was very impressed by the way Glenn Beck spoke of this incident on his Friday show. The question of whether it was a miracle, I believe, was answered affirmitively and conclusively. Yet, that second question, "But, are prayers always answered?" may be one that sticks with you.

There seems to be times when we can easily identify miracles. However, not knowing why the miracles happen when they do, and maybe when we feel they don't happen when we need them, is a question that's way above our paygrade, as the above video suggests. And sometimes, we may not even realize the Lord has answered our prayers - in His own way. That is why, when I pray, I make sure to ALWAYS include the part that I am so very thankful for all He has done for me!

It is good that life always provides us with the twists and turns. The times when we have the most doubt and fear are when God teaches us the most, assuming we allow it. The rougher our lives get, be assured, it is when God is teaching us the most!

RELATED STORY:
Glenn Beck: What a miracle looks like


No comments: