Saturday, November 1, 2008

Announcing the new Cross Tribe Network

By John Kubicek

My friends, my Brothers and Sisters in the Lord, I am not sure where things will go starting on November 5, 2008. Things may soon change. And for that reason, it is time for me to begin thinking about a change in my focus.

Oh, please beleive me, the timing of this announcement is not "coincidental". I have to say that in the next few mohths, there will be many changes that may not be for our benefit as Christians. This may be a very short-lived effort, so I will take every advantage I can of our current freedoms.

So, what is this blog going to be about? Well, I just have one goal, one mission, one purpose, and all with a lot of passion. I want to take this blog to the limits of exposing the Lord to as many people as possible!

In this process, I want many guest writers. I will link to great blogs. I will bring you the best of great Christian videos. And I will depend on YOU, my Brothers and Sisters, to contribute!

Don't worry. I will relieve you of any further responsibility other than the effort to point me to what needs to be posted. I'll be doing the "editor" job. But, I know that with a great team effort, this can be a fabulous blog. I am already believing that we can get top writers in the Christian community to offer their works. And that is what this all about.

This is the network of the Cross Tribe. Now is our time. If you have been keeping in touch with the events over the last few years, months, weeks, days... you should know that there is a limited amount of time left for us to share the Gospel... at least without worrying about being intimidated and villified.

Hey, let's get 'er done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,
You are correct..Many changes are coming regardless of the outcome of this election..I am praying that God will give us at least a space to repent as a nation..We as the ministers of God have our work cut out for us to try to turn our nation back to God...This is our time and this is our hour..I pray we do not waste it..Keep the faith and keep on keeping on..Let's get 'er done!..God bless you and keep you always.

Ashok said...

Don't know if it'll help, but I'll definitely link back pronto.