Friday, November 28, 2008

How It Begins: The Turning Point

By John Kubicek

No kidding, there is no way that I can describe how much the following video, an interview Glenn Beck did with Pat Robertson, has touched me today. And it is my prayer that this will touch many of you, too! Are you ready? Do you have a box of tissues close by? Okay, here it goes:

After seeing the above video, the thoughts were racing through my puny little gray sponge for a brain. And that was while I developed a major plumbing leak, and water was pouring out of my eyes. That, my friends, was one major TESTIMONY of the power of Jesus Christ!

As I was saying, I was overwhelmed this morning. But that was a very good thing. I came up with the title, "How It Begins: The Turning Point," for a reason, I guess. Yeah, well, that is the point. The turning point. That really is how it begins. Somehow, as those thoughts were skidding around the twists and turns in my cranial cavity, I realized how many of the people that became Christians, that I know, who were at their last straw.

Yes, as Glenn Beck testifies, it CAN happen! Praise Jesus!

I just realized, though, that while I ramble here, nobody is really listening. I know, you may still be totally stunned by the video I just shared with you. While there were millions of things that I wanted to say, Glenn Beck had already said it all. I am still trying to wrap my mind around how profound that segment was. That was when I realized, all I had to do was to share it.



No comments: