Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Choosing Faith - Brian Welch quits Korn and kicks drugs

By John Kubicek

Miracles DO happen. Brian Welch, formerly of one of those rock groups that we would dread having our kids listen to, turned to the Lord. Brian chose faith.

Sure, most of us could not imagine the kind of life he was going through. But, the truth is, we all have our "tipping points." There are things that go on in our lives that will push us to "higher" spiritual levels. From non-believer to believer, or making a decision to spread the message of the Gospel to a greater extent, there are those things that will inspire us. This is just one of them.


So, here was another video that I had uploaded to youtube long ago. Out of those 162 videos, this is NUMBER TWO (#2). It now has well over 100,000 views. It has given many people new opportunities to witness to the lost. Believe me, it is a big hit for a reason. God's reason.

Oh, and I am starting to understand why God lead me to start this blog. Yeah. It's ministry time. This is a brand new opportunity for not just me, but many others. We're just getting started. For some reason, too, today just seemed like a great day to ramp up my efforts here on this blog. I am hoping that it will also inspire others to get involved here.

Oh, yeah, I am just getting started. No, I keep forgetting... sorry about that...

WE are just getting started!

No comments: