Tuesday, November 11, 2008

If We Are The Body

This is a church made video for this awesome song by Casting Crowns... If this doesn't touch you deep inside you're spirit, then it's probably safe to say you may have religion, but you don't have Christ! Sorry if that sounds a little harsh, but sometimes the truth stings a bit. ~ From my friend at digg.com, ChristNewsWatch


UPDATE: Please be sure to see the video submitted at digg.com by ChristNewsWatch. In my negligence, I forgot to mention how I found this great video.

I also watched the video again, and realized just how good the message is. I don't know how I missed the message in my first views of this video. I guess I need to thank ChristNewsWatch for his persistence, because this video has touched my life in a big way. We get way too wrapped up in our own lives sometimes, and forget about to care about those that need some hope. So, for that reason, this is the PERFECT video to be in the initial launch of this blog. It's a good way to keep us in focus of what we're doing here. If WE ARE THE BODY, then we better start watching out for each other. Enough said.

No comments: